Everything You Need to Know about Healthy Eating
Everything You Need to Know about Healthy Eating but were Afraid to Ask is a compilation of over 50 articles and recipes from Dr. Michelle Schoffro Cook. It is packed with critical health information you can use immediately to improve your health and the health of your family.
In it you’ll learn: the 10 worst foods of all time, 9 super fat-fighting foods, 25 cleansing foods, 9 tips for a healthy barbecue, and 7 whole grains to add to your diet along with how to prepare them. You’ll also discover 13 ways to eat healthier on a budget, 10 surprising reasons to drink more water, 9 reasons to drink green tea, 7 ways to improve your digestion, and the top 10 vitamins and minerals that assist your body in the prevention of cancer.
Download the e-book for only $9.95!
Here’s more of what you’ll learn in Everything You Need to Know about Healthy Eating but were Afraid to Ask:
The Problems with the Standard Western Diet
- Top 10 Worst Foods of All Time
- TV Ads Linked to Childhood Obesity
- Are You Eating MSG without Knowing It?
- Surprising Sources of MSG
- Is Your Body Contaminated with Pesticides?
- Pesticides Linked to Brain Damage, Heart, Lung, and Kidney Diseases Scientists Warn: Food Colors Damage Kids
- The Truth about Frankenfoods
- New FrankenSalmon May Invade U.S.
- Scary Sweetener Haunted by Ugly Past
- Common Food Additive Linked to High Blood Pressure
- Flame Retardants in Your Food
- 11 Reasons to Stop Eating Dairy Products
Healthy Food Choices for a Healthy Life
- Healthy Diet Linked to Longer Life
- Are You Getting Enough Fiber?
- Top 25 Cleansing Foods
- 9 Disease-Preventing Phytonutrients You Need to Know About
- 9 Super Fat-Fighting Foods
- 7 Whole Grains to Add to Your Diet
- Cook with Garlic to Fight the Flu
- 9 Tips for a Healthy Barbecue
- 13 Ways to Eat Healthier on a Budget
- How to Grow Your Own Sprouts
- 15 Reasons to Eat Organic Food
- 10 Surprising Reasons to Drink More Water
- 9 Reasons to Drink Green Tea
- 2 More Cancer-Killing Compounds Found in Green Tea
- Vegetable Boosts Endurance, Helps Prevent Cancer
- 7 Reasons to Love Pomegranates (and Pomegranate Juice)
- 12 Surprising Reasons to Eat More Blueberries
- What Your Cravings Mean
- 7 Easy Ways to Improve Your Digestion
- Key Nutrients and Supplements
- The A, B, Cs of Nutritional Supplements
- 10 Reasons to Supplement Your Diet
- Top 5 Vitamins that Protect against Cancer
- Top 5 Minerals that Protect against Cancer
- The Great Health Vitamin
- Vitamin D Linked to Diabetes, Cancer, Depression, and More
- Nutrients Depleted by Common Drugs
- An Aspirin a Day: 5 Things You Need to Know
- Vitamin Dramatically Lowers Heart Disease Risk
- 11 Anti-Aging Herbs and Nutrients
- 3 Super-Healing Iced Teas
- Acai Berry Blast
- Iced Chai
- Sugar-Free Green Tea Lemonade
- Thanksgiving Roasted Squash Soup
- Creamy Roasted Vegetable Soup
- Dairy-Free Soft Cheese
- Quick Cranberry Multigrain Bread
- Gluten-Free Crepes
- Quick Whole Grain Spelt Bread
- Apple Pancakes
- 5-Minute Dairy-Free Ice Cream
- Vegan Berry Gelatin
- Thumbprint Cookies
Download the 109 page e-book for only $9.95!
Want to save up to 30%? Its simple!
Buy any 3 items and automatically receive 30%* off your entire order. *Offer not valid with any other coupons. Orders must be placed at same time and transaction. **E-Reader not required, the file is delivered in a .pdf format. This gives you the option to read on your computer and/or upload to your mobile e-reader**
Michelle Schoffro Cook is an international best-selling and fifteen-time book author whose works include: 60 Seconds to Slim, The 4-Week Ultimate Body Detox Plan, The Ultimate pH Solution, The Phytozyme Cure, The Life Force Diet, The Brain Wash, and Healing Injuries the Natural Way. Her books have been translated into many languages and distributed worldwide. She is also the author of the e-books: The Vitality Diet, Arthritis-Proof, and Allergy-Proof.
She holds a PhD in Traditional Natural Medicine, a Master’s of Science in Natural Health, a Bachelor of Science degree in Holistic Nutrition, and a Diploma of Orthomolecular Nutrition. With two decades experience in the nutrition and natural health field, Dr. Schoffro Cook is a Registered Nutritional Consulting Practitioner and Registered Orthomolecular Health Practitioner.
Dr. Schoffro Cook received the World Leading Intellectual Award for her contribution to natural medicine, a Forty Under 40 Award, a Crystal Communicator Award, and numerous other communications awards.
She is a weekly blogger for Care2.com and Mallika and Deepak Chopra’s Intent.com.
She has made over 1000 media appearances, including being featured on/in: Woman’s World, First for Women, YOU: The Owner’s Manual Radio Show, Oxygen, HELLO! Canada, Glow, Vegetarian Times, and The Huffington Post.